Sometimes nature is so beautiful, it physically hurts.
The photos of this morning’s sunrise in the Staffordshire Moorlands make me so happy because:
- My talented Mum took the pictures from her garden (7.20am).
- The scenery reminds me of my childhood.
- I adore the shilouettes of the trees – so dramatic.
- Nature’s colour palette and cloud formation is spectacular. The orange mixed with the pink is sublime.
- Just by looking at the images, I can smell the crisp, fresh country air. Gosh, I miss that so much living in London.
Staffordshire Moorlands must be the most underrated county in England! Trust me, the scenery is breathtaking.